IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kate Lynn's Turn !

Yesterday Kelly, today Kate Lynn! Kate Lynn used part of her tax monies to go have her eyes tested and get a new script for glasses. Her eyes have worsened over the past couple years and she certainly needed a new prescription! The Doctor she saw, saw her at 12:30 and had her glasses ready by 2:30! How is that for services! She,like Kelly is very over joyed. Both will be adjusting to their new glasses and vision over the next couple of days! There are days I wish my sight was better. This morning would be one of those days! Kate Lynn treated Shawn and I to Sonics for breakfast and I ordered by picture, the menu board was on the other side of the truck! I thought the picture of the breakfast burrito looked good, so I asked Shawn to order it for me. I was expecting scrambled egss, sausage and peppers in the buritto. Trusting what I saw and not asking any further I dove right in. Imagine my surprise when I had a mouth full of jalepeno  peppers and tater tots! Yes, there was eggs, sausage and cheese like I thought. But I have never had a breakfast sandwich with hot peppers and tater tots! Funny thing is, the thing was actually good! Who knew! It was another beautiful day here in Montgomery! Tonight we have been watching VHS movies, yes VHS! And having a finger food night. Nothing like a M.Knigt Shyamalan movie, "Signs" and some mozzarrella sticks! Now Kate Lynn and I are watching "Good Will Hunting". A pretty good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment