IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Benefits Today!

Pretty disappointed to find nothing in the mail today! We were so hoping the food stamps card would be in at the very least! Tomorrow is supposed to be the first day that we are to receive Shawn's disability. If that comes in tomorrow it will be most helpful! We are discouraged!  I think it just makes me sad that the food stamps didn't come in today, because I can't go get a cake mix to bake a cake for Kelly! We are having to ask a friend of Shawn's if he could float us a loan until tomorrow. We are so sick of asking for help! It makes us feel like such heels! No, worse than that! We will make good on our debts as soon as we are able! Trust me when I tell you that is our first priority! Well, just the update on the mail! No company today waiting for the mail! Praise the Lord for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment