IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, February 7, 2011

A Very Good Day!

It continued to be a busy day right up until 6 this evening! The food stamps were worked out and we were able to use them today!! Praise the Lord! I started shopping when I received a call from the school letting me know Kelly needed to come home. So I had to stop and go pick up Kelly! I dropped her off at home with Izzy and went back out to finish grocery shopping! And I stocked up! It's the things we all keep in our kitchen that we have not had and missed. You know, mustard, relish, pickles, soy sauce etc.. It took some rearranging of our tiny kitchen to get it all to fit! And now we are all pretty tuckered out! Except Izzy, who appears to have an endless supply of energy! Yes, she is a chewer! We are now down 1 phone charger! We are going to have to puppy proof the house! We are all absolutely smitten by her! I am hoping we will all be able to get some sleep and not wake up to any puppy surprises in the morning! A little training and she will be perfect! I have to just say today things really feel like they are truly looking up! It has been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment