IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SWATT Team Morning

It has all ready been a very interesting morning! We are definately not in the country anymore! Our young neighbor next door has been dealing in some extra curiicular activity and today we were able to witness a SWATT take down! Shawn saw this truck parked in front of our house at an odd angle and went to investigate, only to hurry in to tell me what was going on! The young man was arrested! We are relieved not only do we not have to worry abou his dealings (at least while he is in jail!) and his Grandfather, whom he was living with, will have some peace and quiet! His Grandfather is quite elderly and I do not think at all well. He is also a very kind man who was being taken advantage by his  grandson!'I do hope the rest of the day is much less eventful! I can not say quieter, the US Marshalls were actually quite quiet! We did not even hear the doors being broken in! They are good!! The only thing that is sort of funny, the US Marshalls use unmarked cars for these things, trust me when I say they are far nicer cars than what can be called descrete!
Now I will focus on my coffe and then go line the buffet drawers!

No comments:

Post a Comment