IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, February 26, 2011

Coffee Fueled Projects

I am feeling better than I did last night, thank goodness. However, I slept horribly! Oh well, I will drink way too much coffee and move on! Shawn is prepping the front door for painting this morning, project number one! So I had better get that second cup of coffee soon! I think the plan is to stay home this weekend, other than church. Sounds good to me. Though Shawn and I are planning when he and I can take our first road trip so that I may explore more of the south! Just him, Izzy and I and a cooler of food! The nice thing about the girls getting older! No worries, they will be given the opportunity to explore as well! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment