IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Like Winter

The past few days I have mentioned that it has been beautiful here in Montgomery, have I told you that it is extremely odd to the girls and I! We were talking to each other on Valentines.'s day and explaining how it did not feel like February. Our calendars in our heads are all confused! In February we have known nothing else than cold and snow. It has been a little surreal here! We are definitely enjoying it though! Nothing like spending a warm, sunny day outside! I have struggled with cabin fever in the past, anxious and moody about the seeming never ending winter. That has not been the case this winter. We have had our cold days, that is for sure. But far fewer than I am used too. Today I will be enjoying another beautiful day! And I will  be spending some time outdoors, maybe lunch on the porch! For all my friends and family in New England; stay warm! I miss you all, not the weather, I am enjoying our spring like winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment