IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, February 21, 2011

Extended Weekend

I went to bed last night without writing another post! I was so very, very tired! Shawn and I worked all day on the bathroom and finishing the dining room table. On top of cleaning the kitchen and cooking a big dinner, I was spent! After watching "Extreme Home Make Overs" , I showered and went to bed. I slept like a log, until 7:20 am! I really needed the sleep! This  morning it is coffee and then finishing the bathroom. Later this afternoon I go to my job interview at Ross. It would be so nice to get back to work! Kelly is home today due to it being President's day, so today feels like an extended weekend! For everyone off today and enjoying a three day weekend, relax, enjoy and have some fun. For all the others stuck working,sorry! I sympathize!

No comments:

Post a Comment