IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, February 27, 2011

Better Mood

A happier afternoon, for the most part. Kate Lynn and I went to church. Kelly stayed home and tended to the dishes that she should have tended to last night! Shawn finished muding the repair work in our bedroom, the walls were in horrible shape. I came home after church to see we had a house full of kids and that is how it has been all day! Shawn and I are getting a little annoyed. We love kids but today has been a little much. Even the real little ones have been over a couple times and they do not even knock! You are in the middle of something and in walks a little one! I put a band aid and cleaned up a boo boo one time he showed up. In just a very short while all kids are going to be redirected toward their own homes and we are going to implement some quiet into this house! A couple of these kids have been here just before 11am! On a very positive note, I  stopped by the store I will be working for and received the tentative date for me to start. It is looking like Tuesday. Now I just need to figure out the clothes and shoes! I am supposed to wear black slacks, black shoes and blue shirts (either royal or navy) and I have none of the above in my closet! For the shoes, until I can buy some new ones, I will be borrowing a pair of black clod hopper, dress boots from Kate Lynn. I suspect my back and legs are going to feel real wonderful after wearing those! I am glad to have a job, the clothes thing will work itself out after a little bit! Right now I should be contemplating dinner, however I am doing my best not to entice any longer visiting! And quite honestly I am pretty hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment