IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today IS Saturday!

The sun is out this morning, yay! Still pretty cold, that is OK! We all slept very good! Kelly by drugs, the rest of us by necessity! It is going to be a pretty quiet day and I think that will be OK. Shawn and I were so wrapped up in things yesterday that we did not realize that our food stamp card still has not come in. It was supposed to be in yesterday, we will wait to see if it arrives today. We have food in the house, so there are no worries there. My concern is our fellow mail campers! I am praying that while we were preoccupied they  did not help themselves to our mail! I am going to have to see what comes in the mail and if it isn't there, on Monday I will call the office. We are definitely approved for them, we have received all the proper documents. I am just hoping they were late in mailing them and not that we will be dealing with legal crap because some one stole our card! I am not the least concerned over it today! I think at one point this weekend, it may be high priority that Shawn and I, just the 2 of us go have a coffee and sit by ourselves for just a little while.  Just so you all know, I know today is Saturday! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment