IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, February 26, 2011

I have the Job!

What started as painting the door turned into painting the window, painting parts of the porch, painting all the trim around the outside of the front porch windows and doors and a cleaning of the porch and front yard project! It was actually a very nice day! As we worked neighbors stopped by and chatted. One neighbor stopped by to see if Shawn could do some painting in her house. The weather was so nice and it was very nice to be outside doing projects. Now when you come up onto the porch it is welcoming, clean and neat, very pretty! We are all pretty tired! The girls were quite helpful! And for a while we had another puppy visiting and that gave Izzy some time to play with another puppy! She too had a good day! Now I really need to go get into the shower! Also on a very good note; I received a call from Ross and I do have the job! I have to call her back tomorrow to confirm everything. I am hoping to figure a way to get the proper clothes for the job. Thankfully there are some good second hand stores nearby. I will figure that out tomorrow! So a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment