IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our Saturday in a Nutshell

We added another project to the list! Painting the bathroom! Which I have 1/2 painted as of right now. The table isn't quite finished. Hopefully both projects will be completed! We ended up cleaning out the truck and spending a lot of time outside! It was so lovely out not to be outside! We had a dinner guest this evening. A young man from the neighborhood. I may have mentioned him before, Shawn gives him a ride to school every morning. The past couple days he has shown up at our house and  has been hanging out with us. Very nice young man! He probably thinks we are a little silly! Shawn and I love it when the kids all want to hang out at our house. It allows us to get to know them and we can be sure no one is getting into any trouble! Right now we are all watching Winter Wipe out, it is pretty funny! I am pretty tuckered out and need to go get my butt in the shower. I am pretty well covered with paint! I never said I was a neat painter. But i do a pretty good job! And that is our Saturday in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment