IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, February 6, 2011

Voices in my head!

Today turned out to be a beautiful day! Shawn and I just enjoyed a walk, just the two of us! Kate Lynn and I had a wonderful time at church this morning! Kely has pretty much been in bed all day! Good thing she can keep herself amused for hours on the PC or cell phone! She did nap earlier and for that I am glad! Not a whole lot else going on! We have a few appointments this week and a couple of them are overlapping, going to have to figure that out! Kelly's follow up is on Tuesday, I may have mentioned that before! I have so much going on in my head, my thoughts are over lapping!! If only I heard voices and they could give me clear instruction everyday, I would be all set! OK I realize there is nothing sane about that! I guess now is good time to go drink my coffee! I do not wish for voices in my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment