IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Painting Time

I slept like a log last night and now I am up way too early! Now I have a very hyper active puppy impeding any chance that I could have for a quiet coffee! Hoping to get some painting done today! We bought paint for the bedrooms and the cans are just sitting there waiting! What a difference they will make once the paint is on the walls! I know the girls are ex specially anxious for us to get started. And we had better before they decide to try painting themselves! The last time Kate Lynn tried that, she dumped half a gallon Orange paint onto a brand new rug!! That wasn't good! For now I may grab my coffee and take it out into the backyard so the puppy can go out and run off some energy, maybe chew up a stick or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment