IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, February 12, 2011

Electricty Projects

We had another busy day! Right now Shawn is addressing a ceiling fan in the living room. The electrical in the house is a little scary. He is trying to fix it one light, one outlet and one switch at a time. Let me tell you after showering you dried very well before shutting the lights off! Or it would leave you all tingly and slightly confused! As much fun for that for everyone else in the house, it was decided to fix the problem! Earlier we spent the day with Shawn's friend Ricky. Ricky probably went home thinking we are a strange little family! He is right and that is OK! We discovered Izzy loves lemonade! I would recommend that from now on we put it in a bowl. The whole free for all in the paper cup, in the truck, made a big mess! I had the joy and honor of taking the girls to the mall this evening, a Saturday evening! Kate Lynn got her taxes in and wanted to got the mall! SHOOT ME! I hate the mall on a Tuesday morning, never mind a freak'n Saturday evening! UGH!! I deserve mother of the year after tonight! OK I am done with the rant! It has been a good day over all! I hope all of you are having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment