IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Prescription Prayers

Another night of American Idol! We are becoming a little addicted! It has been a pretty quiet day. Completed  some projects, started others! I have one prayer request! Tomorrow I have to find a clinic that will refill my prescription! I take a medication for anxiety, can you imagine, and my refills have run out. I have not had my medication for two days. We do not have insurance, so finding a Doctor is proving difficult! The med itself is inexpensive, I just need a new prescription! I am hoping I will have more success than I have! This is not a medication you should ever stop abruptly! Thank You for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment