IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Good News on the kelly Front!

Good news on the Kelly front! After a 2 hour appointment (yeah, that was fun! :( ), it was determined at this point there is nothing urgent about her cyst for now. They are putting her on a low dose of birth control pills, as a hormonal treatment. The hope is the hormones will change and shrink the cyst. In five weeks we will go back and Kelly will have another Ultrasound and see if it worked. I am praying that it will! If it works then that will be the course of action that she will follow if she gets another cyst. Surgery still could be a consideration if it does not shrink! I feel much better now that we have all the facts! And trust me when I tell you so is Kelly! I think she is mostly disappointed that her days of being served hand over foot will be coming to an end!!
I am enjoying a few minutes of down time before I am off to take the puppy for a short stroll down the street! She has had a very, very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment