IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Madness and Calm!

It started out so well today! Then Kelly had a 2:30 appointment for her shots! Let me first tell you I am struggling a whole lot with driving here in Montgomery and I am still prone to get lost! We got stuck in traffic and got to the appointment 5 minutes late! They decided to punish us I guess, and made us wait an hour before calling Kelly in for her shots! When I left I took a wrong turn somewhere and got lost! By now the traffic is unbelievable! And my blood pressure was sky high! I wish I could tell you I handled it with grace and patience! There was none of either in that truck! I am embarrassed by my language and appalled by my anger!! My dog should not have witnessed it, let alone the girls! If God showed up during that ride he would have surely washed my mouth out and gave me a well deserved what for! I pray that I learn to better cope and understand the traffic here! I also pray that I will learn the area quickly so I do not keep getting lost! I have since apologized to the girls and yes, even the dog for my behavior. I will settle up with God later! I hate myself when I get that angry! There are just so many new things for me to get used to and I loved the way things were in New Hampshire! I think I need to work a little harder at being flexible! I do like Montgomery, it has a lot to offer. The traffic is not the best of Montgomery!
Shawn and I have not been out on a real date, just the two of us in so long I am not able to tell you when! Tonight we decided to do just that! We went to Olive Garden and had the best date night! The service was incredible and the food even better! The time we spent just the two of us, relaxing and just talking, was much needed! We are both in much better spaces tonight! I believe with all we have been through, that we have ignored the fact we need to spend some time just the two of us to reconnect and get back on the same page! As long as we have been married, I guess it easy to take one another for granted. Tonight for 2 hours, over a delicious meal we were able to put each other first! When we got home we were pleased to see everything here was just fine and there were no issues! Of course the girls were quite anxious to see if we brought home left overs and any we did have are now gone! That was our Valentine's to them...left overs!
I hope all of you have a had a great day! Thank you for your continued prayers and thoughts!

P.S. Before I forget!! Kelly has her new glasses tonight! And she is overjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment