IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, February 18, 2011

Job Interview!

Hooray! I have a job interview on Monday! It is a nearby department store, Ross. I applied for a part time position a week ago and they called me today to set up an interview. I can not believe I finally have an interview! I only had to fill out dozens of applications! I am praying this will work out! I enjoy the store, it s similar to TJ Maxx. It would be nice to be productive, even if it is just part time!
Today I kept Shawn very busy painting the dining room table! It has 3 paint colors and a stain. He chose a very pretty design and the whole set is looking pretty amazing. Tomorrow we will finish it up (like how I said "we"). The last color needs  second coat and then a lacquer clear coat to seal the whole thing. Like I said in a previous post, the furniture we were given was great furniture, it just needed a little sprucing up!
I continue to have trouble reading or seeing the computer screen with my contact in. I am going to keep wearing it for the week trial. If it doesn't improve I am going to give it up! I would rather see what is right in front of me than what is far away! And I can not give up reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment