IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not a Happy Me

I slept very well last night, Praise the Lord! Now I am up and grouchier than a bear! Typical stuff, all you moms and women out there can relate to! Just feeling a little taken advantage of this morning. I got up with the idea to make a big Sunday breakfast before we went to church. That is not going to happen because of the on going argument we are having in our house. I cook dinner and ask for  food to be put away and dishes to be done and only half gets done. Every morning then I am finding myself washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. It is not making for a happy me! And because I have not been feeling well the past day or so, as well as being quite busy helping Shawn with the repair projects around the house, this morning I am even less the happier me! I am drinking some coffee and trying to simmer down, not a whole lot of luck with the simmering down! I think I will do absolutely NO cooking today and as for the dishes I guess there is going to be a pretty big pile dishes in the sink! I have to get myself ready for church and I feel pretty bad. I know it will only be God's will to get me in the right mood and frame of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment