IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Closer to Working

I just spoke with the assistant store manager and it appears they are still figuring out who is supposed to be sending and how the letter is to be sent I need to begin working. It is clearly more than just a letter. It has forms that I need to fill out as well. I imagine that once they figure things out on their end I will begin work pretty quickly. Until then I will continue to bide my time by helping Shawn paint. All though last night and this morning I had a pretty good headache, from the paint fumes! I can believe we have moved onto a new month,Happy March! We have been in Montgomery almost 3 months now!  And I still believe this is where the Lord has led us! It has been an interesting journey thus far! Once I am back into the routine of working I suspect things will feel even more like home. Nothing like routine to keep things feeling normal!  Now that I am going to be working we need to pray that Kate Lynn will figure out what she is going to be doing. The past couple months she has seem to have lost her direction! I hope she will find it soon! I best eat my bagel and drink some more coffee, I could be doing some training later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment