IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, March 28, 2011

Cooking

OK, I cleaned! I also did a whole bunch of cooking! The cleaning never thrills me, however I love to cook! Now we have some blueberry muffins for tomorrow's coffee! Tonight we had some delicous homemade turkey meatballs, ravioli with spinache and alfredo sauce! Yummy! It has been a tough day, Shawn has been quite moody! He does not feel too well and he has not slept very well in a couple weeks! He continues to stay pretty busy despite it! Today was just a whole lot of puttering around, no major house hold repairs. Sometimes it can seem pretty over whelming, we remind each other often that it will all come together and be well worth it! The weather has been pretty rainy and damp the past couple of days! I am really wanting the sun to come back out! Though I suspect that when it does we will need to be mowing. The grass and the plants we planted out front are all doing quite well! On my walk with Izzy this afternoon I saw a white Azhalia bush similar to ours, that one was extremely large, I am hopeful that ours will grow to be at least that hieght. A pretty quiet day over all! No real complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment