IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Getting Back to What I Know

I slept better than I have in over a week! As I was drifting off to sleep I came to the realization that I need to find out how to earn the Alabama Mental Health certificate. I want to go back to the field that I know best and am very good at. I enjoy working with folks that live with mental illness and enjoy being apart of helping them to live more independently. I have taken over a year away from the field. I thoroughly loved working in the nursing home as an activities assistant, but it is time to get back to what I do best. I believe God gave me this gift to work specifically in the mental health field, so I am going to figure out how to get my butt back to it! This morning Shawn and I are going to tackle some much needed floor repair! Knowing we have a landlord so eager to work with us and that he loves the work we have done also helped with the sleeping too! We are home! The work thing will work itself out! God always provides!

No comments:

Post a Comment