IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, March 10, 2011

Have a good night!

The meeting at the career center did not go well! First they had me wait for an hour before I actually saw anybody. And the only reason he even called my name is because I went and made a compliant, because I had been waiting so long! So the guy came out of his office with a very big attitude! I have to fill out some paper work and get it back over there by Monday! I am a little more than aggravated! It has been an overall quiet day. A bit on the chilly side! Tomorrow is supposed to be warming, hoping to do some yard work! Looking forward to using the Moe's gift card tomorrow night! Mexican food here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment