IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goodbye Poo network!

I hope the first day of March was a good one for all of you! It was a good day here. I still have not started work! There is a computer glitch and there seems to be issues fixing it. I actually was on the phone with the help desk for what seemed like forever! If they do not get it fixed I do not get into their system, that equals no pay! I am not working for free! I am hoping it will be all figured out in the morning! I spoke to the manager at least 5 times and she keeps putting it back on me! I have no idea how their computer system works! If I did, don't you think I would working somewhere else and making good money? Oh well, these things happen! Shawn is quite happy tonight, we had the cable turned on! We have a bundle package that includes Internet and the telephone. The cell phones have been more of an issue than we want, so having a land line maybe a good thing! I have to also admit the girls and I are glad to be able to watch "American Idol" without worrying the antenna will drop the channel! We all feel better we are not using our neighbors internet, for many reasons! The first is because sometimes it just didn't work, 2; it wasn't very honest! And lastly even after 2 months it was hard to admit we were on the "poo network"! (seriously!)

No comments:

Post a Comment