IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, March 20, 2011

God is in Control

Why are Sunday mornings more prone to be more difficult? All four animals in this house were feeling their cheerios this morning! And because I slept poorly and Shawn even worse, we were a bit cranky! Everything is settled down and moods are better now! The girls and I are going to church this morning, I hope!  Over all things are going pretty well!  God has things in His control! Please, be in prayer for Shawn's mental health, he has not slept in many days and he is struggling with some symptoms. This is the time of year he struggles the most with. I am a little concerned! He is keeping himself pretty busy and that is always good! I hope all of you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment