IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rude Awakening!

Talk about a rude awakening! Shawn had let Izzy out this morning and when it was time for her to come in, she immediately ran in and dove into bed with me. Remember it poured yesterday! Our backyard is soaked and so was she! Nothing like a wet, muddy dog in the morning! The sun is out and it is looking like a pretty nice day! Shawn is out early this morning, he wants to finish up the projects at Moe's early this morning. Not sure what the plans are for today. I have to go meet with someone at the Career center at one point today. I am feeling better about that today than I was yesterday. I hope all of you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment