IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, March 14, 2011

Praying for Japan

Had a very nice day doing more yard work with the family today. Shawn and I went for a lengthy walk in the afternoon, just the two of us. That was very nice! Then this evening Shawn and I began doing some work and painting of the fireplace. It looks tons better! The house is coming along quite nicely!We still have much to do, but there have been so many improvements all ready! Shawn and Cory, the young man that often hangs out with us, will be doing some work at Moe's. That means a little income and some gift cards! Money and Mexican food, yay! On a tougher note, Japan is now struggling with a radiation leak. My heart goes out for all those effected. I can not imagine coping with one catastrophe, let alone three! My prayers continue to be for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment