IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maybe Work Today?

Late last night I received all the paper work I needed for work, through my email. So I was able to complete all the paper work and submit it!In a minute or two I will call to see what the next step is! Maybe I will start some training today! This morning at 10 I am supposed to go to a clothes closet to pick up some clothes. If I start training this morning I may have to leave it up to Shawn to pick out some clothes and shoes for me.He is great with style, not so good with sizes! I will have to be pretty specific for him, I can not complain he thinks I am skinnier than I am! I do love him! So that is today in a nut shell! Will keep you posted on the job front!

No comments:

Post a Comment