IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crazy Life

This is my second attempt at the post! We have had some Internet problems. Well the good news is the lost puppy has found a new home and has left us! Things are much quieter here, and I believe the cats and Izzy are happy to have their turf back! Shawn, friend Ricky and I went sight seeing around Wetumpka this morning. It is a town bordering Montgomery. We went to see the Dam there and Lake Jordan. We also explored a very awesome antique store. It has been a very nice day! Very relaxing! When we returned home, all of us tackled some cleaning and then watched the History channel's movie on the Titanic. I know all of you are jealous of our crazy life! After late nights and then early mornings, I must confess that I am pretty tired this morning! As a matter of fact, I believe I may go make a pot of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment