IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stinky Puppy

Izzy was quite pleased that this morning she figured out how to jump onto our bed on her own! So for the last bit of my sleep I had a dog sleeping next to me! Good grief! No plans again today! I am hoping the weather will be a little better and I can walk the dog! I think Shawn and I are really becoming antsy! We have come to a big stall in the house projects and want nothing more than to be able to finish some of them! I wish I had something a little more exciting to post! Well I had better be careful what I wish for! Maybe exciting is too strong to wish for! More exciting than the big old stinky puppy climbing into bed with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment