IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, March 27, 2011

Teens!

Up early this morning! Wish I could say well rested! Oh well, bring on the day! It is Sunday morning and it is all ready shaping up like most Sunday mornings in our house! I believe we jinx ourselves on  these mornings! Before the kids are up I am going to enjoy my coffee and quiet. When Kelly gets up I hope she will be in a good mood, I suspect it will not last long. She left a mess in the kitchen last night and despite reassuring it would be cleaned up before she went to bed, it was not! And needless to say the cats made a bigger mess! Teenagers!! Ask them to do a chore and they think you have sold them out for slave labor! And then when it does not  get done it is undoubtedly  your fault! Of course when it does get done, there is so  much drama doing it you would have thought I asked for something more unreasonable than dinner being cleaned up! Funny things if we ask her to help with a construction project we are doing, that is done without a single complaint! The kid will be able to build a house, just not keep it clean! I do believe I need to go make another pot of coffee! Wishing you all a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment