IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Warm St. Patrick's Day Forecasted

I finished the first coat of painting on all of the fire place. It looks very nice! I then turned in the paper work I tried handing in last week and had so much trouble with, at the Career Center. No issues at all today!  Shawn and I took a nice walk this evening, just the two of us. That is becoming a very nice habit! Tonight I spent a good deal of time preapring my list and recipes for St. Patrick's day dinner. It will be the first big holiday for us in the new house. We are all pretty excited! Tomorrow Shawn and I may finish the touch up painting in our bedroom. We need to do it before it gets too warm, tomorrow is going to be 70 and the rest of the week will be in the 80s! I have never celebrated St. Patrick's day and it be 80 degrees! It ought to be a real treat! Hope you all have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment