IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still Hanging Tough

It is a beautiful Sunday morning! Usually we are up and getting ready for church. That isn't the case today! Financially things ae pretty tight! We have no gas in the truck and the cupboards are pretty bare. We have been trying to keep this under wraps, however this morning as I get up to make coffee things are difficult to ignore! You see the job I had only pays every two weeks, there for I do not get my first/last pay until this Friday. Food stamps come in on Wednesday, in  the mean time things are quite lousy. This has been pretty much the case all along. We have found ways to muddle by, this month is going to be a bit more trickier! Shawn's monies at the beginning of the month went immediately to paying bills. And the food stamps I last received was at the beginning of February, I had to stretch them out over 6 weeks! As the months and weeks go by that we work get caught up and figure out how to budget our meager income, it should get easier. I have submitted several more applications. I most certainly have not given up the idea of working! We are in prayer this morning that Shawn might be able to work at Moe's, that will provide us some money to use for gas and some groceries. They had asked him to fix a door at the nearby restaurant and he thought he would be doing that on Saturday and that fell through. I am praying that maybe they will even allow him to fix it today. That is my prayer today! I hope you are all well and have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment