IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, March 3, 2011

Damp Start

In an hour I should be ready and heading out the door to start my first day back to work! I wish I could say I am good humor, I am not! I slept very poorly last night and to top things off, not one article of clothing dried! I washed and hung everything up yesterday, Having no where to hang them other than my closet, that is where I hung everything. You see I do not have an iron and figured it would be better to prevent wrinkles, by hanging everything wet. They do not have wrinkles, but I can not wear them wet! I am taking my chance with a sturdier outfit in the dryer! Boy, I hope the day gets better than it has started out!

No comments:

Post a Comment