IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, March 11, 2011

Mexican Night!

Shawn, Kate Lynn and I spent the late part of the afternoon building a walk way out front. As well as cleaning up the yard and tending to the plants. The weather was a little chilly, the sun was wonderful though! It was nice to be outside, enjoying the fresh air! By dinner time we were all famished! Shawn and I went to Moe's and ordered some take out, using his gift card. This evening we all enjoyed some delicious Mexican food, while watching TV. Shawn has all ready retired for the night, very tired! I think we all needed some time away from the TV. Though I did go back online to read up on the afternoon's news on CNN. My prayers continue to be with those in Japan! I hope all of you have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment