IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, March 18, 2011

Just Teasing!

OK, I will have to stop the coffee before dinner! I had 3 cups after dinner last night and had the worse luck falling a sleep! I did finally get some sleep and slept fairly well! This  morning I need to get myself going pretty early, I need to see if my pay is at Ross's and drop Shawn off his friend Ricky's, where he will spend most of the day replacing the radiator and flushing that and the transmission in Ricky's truck. It is not the actual work that takes that long, it is Rick and his Regan talking, discussing and indecision!! They are the only two people I know that will discuss for 2 hours the proper technique for changing a light bulb and the correct bulb and tools needed for the job! Shawn, the one actually doing the work and gets stuck in the middle! I do love Ricky and he has been wonderful to us and he and Shawn have been friends for a long time! I mean no ill will! Just poking fun a little! I am just hoping this will not actually be an ALL day event .All right I need coffee and need to get myself showered and dressed! Let us see how this day goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment