IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, March 4, 2011

March Flowers !

Watching the world go by was not on the agenda! However a whole lot of yard work and some planting most certainly was! And boy does the front yard look amazing! Our Landlord called to discuss the repairs needed on the house and has agreed to meet with us Monday morning. He was a bit hesitant to agree to anything and seemed a bit put off that we have this list of complaints. We are hoping that on Monday when he sees what we have done he will be more agreeable. I also have been called into work! So after an entire day of yard work I will be working about 5 hours at work! I will have to see if this being called in on weekend nights I am off becomes a habit. I hope not and I will certainly not allow it!Over all a good day! Nothing beats being outside getting your hands dirty and taking in a whole lot of fresh air! Be in prayers that our neighbors will be respectful to the work that we have done in the yard. And prayerful that our Landlord will be agreeable to the repair concerns! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment