IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, March 18, 2011

Yard Sales!

What a day it has been! I was able to pick up my pay check and while there I made a formal complaint. The District manager was there and the one manager I had no issue with asked me to make the complaint. It is quite clear this store has problems with upper management and they are trying to figure out what to do about it. I then picked up the girls and we went to run errands! After getting done what we needed to, we came home and raked and cleaned up the entire back yard and layed out more mulch in the front yard! As a surprise for Shawn, the girls and I bought a $20 grill and then the girls put it together themselves! We set it out in the back yard, so when he got home this evening we took him out to see the yard all clean and surprise him with the grill. He was quite happy! He had spent the day at his friend Ricky's helping him fix his truck, it took the better part of the day. The girls and I were able to go to a church sale this afternoon and I found some beautiful floating shelves, bought all three for $5. A great day for sales! Now we have places to put books and a way to grill! Tomorrow we are all getting up early to check out some additional yard sales and in the evening we will be having our first cookout of the season! We all love yard sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment