IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, March 7, 2011

New/Old Job Old/New House

I do not think I am stupid or lazy, however this new job makes me feel like both! And at minimum wage that is truly unacceptable! I give 100% of myself at any job, when I am given the right tools.  Here at this new job there has been a little bit of training, a whole lot of demanding and what feels very much like very little respect! They are just expecting me to know every single aspect of the new job all ready, when I remind them I am still new they get all put out! I worked the register for about 3 hours and today they go and put me in customer service...BY Myself! "Here Sandra, ring up purchases and handle all refunds and exchanges, scan all returned items, retag things as needed, alarm the proper items and then restock every single thing where it belongs!". The last 4 items on that list they asked me to do just 5 minutes before I was too leave! There feeling is that despite when things get busy I should be able to do it and keep customers happy! I have worked at other big retail stores, I have never, ever seen anything like this! I was barked at all day long! I have not even put in a weeks worth of work! UGH! I am sorry for the rant! I went in at 9:15 this morning and instead of getting out at 5:30 I did not get out until almost 6:40!  Though I do have a very big praise the Lord! Our landlord realized after inspecting the house, that we have put some good work into the house nad he has agreed to all of our repair demands. Even going as far as making sure most of all the materials we need were bought and delivered today! He was very impressed by the yard work and all the painting and repairs we have all ready made. He agreed they needed to ensure we had a safe and sanitary place to live and they had some responsiblities to ensure that! Shawn was very, very pleased by the meeting! Now I believe my new job is going to become my old job! Our old grungy house is going to be our new and comfortable home! I will seek out better employement, maybe I need to rethink my options better!

No comments:

Post a Comment