IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nagging Feelings

Can not quite seem to be able to put a single thought to page this morning! Maybe I need more coffee! I am just feeling concerned over some things this morning. I need to give them some time in thought and in prayer! Nothing major, just some nagging feelings! I think part of it stems from me taking the first job that was offered. What else was I going to do, there has been no other offers and I need to work?! I am also concerned about our meeting with our landlord tomorrow morning. I do not have a very good feeling about the whole thing. We will just continue to do what we are best at, muddle right along. At this point in my life I am way past the belief anything come easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment