IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Job Trainng

I was able to pick up 6 full outfits and a couple pair of shoes at the free clothes closet! Some very nice professional wear! So I am ready to get to work! This afternoon I went and finished the last of the paper work and watched a couple training video. I can not say I feel trained and know with confidence I know what I m supposed to do! Tomorrow I am scheduled to be in for 10 am, so ready or not! I still have no idea what to expect for a schedule, but that is OK. If worse comes to worse this will be temporary until I find the job I would prefer. No, I am not quitting before I start. Just keeping some options open! As I said, I am grateful that I now have a job!! Tonight we are enjoying dinner while watching TV. Dinner is usually served at the table, tonight we just felt like bending the rules. Everyone is hooked on catching up on the TV they missed! Most of today we spent outdoors, enjoying the beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment