IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Delicous Day!

It took the better part of the afternoon to complete the meal, but well worth the work! Now we are sitting on the couch, bellies quite full! I still have quite a bit of food left over and am trying to figure out just what to do with it! On another note, I called Ross and inquired about my paycheck and was able to speak with the manager that is like third in command. She offered me an apology on behalf of the other managers and reassured me that my pay would be in tomorrow. She also explained she understood what the difficulties I had were and how the management had some problems! It made me feel a bit better!After I pick up my pay tomorrow I am going to go buy a cooler. Shawn, the girls and I are hoping to take a road trip on Saturday, makes more sense economically to pack food! Look forward to seeing a little bit more of the south! I suppose the rest of the food is not going to put itself away! I had better go figure out what to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment