IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clearing Skies?

Last night we had some thunder storms and lots of rain! This morning is cloudy, however the rain has stopped. I am hoping it will clear up some more. I would like to be able to open the front door before I resume painting the fireplace. Shawn is at Moe's repairing their front door. He has Cory working with him this morning. There was a little concern that Cory would show up later than Shawn had asked him, 7:45. Cory, I believe, was here before 7:30! I suspect that made Shawn's day! Besides painting the fire place, I have some cleaning to do and that is about it!  First this morning I will spend some time looking at the news, drinking some coffee and maybe some time in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment