IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!

It poured most of the day! It slowed and then stopped around 2:30pm. Thank goodness! Our mulch was running away and the plants were looking like they were going to drown! Shawn returned from his day away around 2:30 and he was in good humor! He went to Moe's to discuss the handyman work they wanted done. It appears pretty low key and they agreed to pay him half in cash half in gift cards! Yay! Dinner out! Tonight Shawn, Kate Lynn and I are watching "Face Off", it is a pretty interesting. I have no guilt tonight as I thought I would, quitting my job.I am a little worried about explaining it at the career center meeting tomorrow. I am hoping that after I explain my work experience and what I would like to do it will all be fine!! Hoping the weather will be drier tomorrow! That is all for tonight! Hope you all have a restfull night!

No comments:

Post a Comment