IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good Book and a Thunderstorm

I did something last night I have not done in months! I stayed up very late reading a book. The book itself was just OK, the quiet time for myself was wonderful! I had started to finish up my reading just to take my mind off all the pictures of New Hampshire and some of the stories we had been telling about them earlier. I wanted to busy myself before I went to bed and before I knew it I was engrossed in the middle of the book and had to stay up and finish it! I slept with out any difficulties, until I am not sure what time it was, and it wasn't anxiety it was the incredible thunder stiorm outside my window that woke me up! It poured, the lightening was vivid and the thunder at one point set off all the car alarms in the neighborhood! No damage that we could see this morning! It was actually a pretty neat storm!!  Another day without any big plans and a day with some more rain! A coffee and sofa day, I would say a good reading day, but I read my book all ready! Maybe we could go to the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment