IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sure cure for the crankies!

A sure cure for the crankies, A Charles Schultz Christmas program, I want a dog for Christmas! We have just finished dinner and are watching some funny programs, maybe a Little comedy in this room will help some! I think the weekends are the toughest for us! During these two days there are very few things we can follow up on, most everything is Monday through Friday sort of things. So I think we feel truly displaced on the weekends.
I decided to open my Bible and see what called out to me;
Philippians 4:4 Always be full in the joy of the Lord. I say it again-Rejoice!      6-Don't worry about anything;instead pray about everything. Tell God what it you need and thank him for all he has done.    7-Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Jesus Christ.
Now that will cure the crankies!

1 comment: