IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, December 20, 2010

Does it Feel like Monday?

Not having a "normal" routine often the days just blend together! Does it feel like Monday? I don't know! I know I woke up with a knot in my stomach and a feeling of expectation. Maybe it was just last night's pasta?! What does our Monday look like? Well I can tell you what we have planned after that it is on God's whim! We are off to see if we can sort out the mail issue, then we have to pick up Shawn's prescription, at one point we have to take the girls by the mall (they want to use up their bath and body gift cards! We have the best smelling homeless kids ever!!) and I have to find a free clinic so that I can have  my prescription refilled. Yep, I have a prescription too! Can you believe I have anxiety, really! Just the kind of anxiety that on most days a little quiet music, a hot soak in the tub with a good book and some chocolate would cure! Not quite like the days we have been having! These kind of days are the kind of days anxiety takes a back seat while all the commotion and crisis of the day piles on you and then at night when I finally get to sleep, anxiety comes in and kicks my butt, giving me awful nightmares and wakes me up with a rapid pulse, the feelings of wanting to faint and flee (yep, usually at the same time, fainting and fleeing aren't something to be done at the same time!!) and at times it can feel like I may certainly die! I realize that is a little dramatic, but that is a panic attack for you! Thankfully I get these very far and few between!!  My biggest issue with anxiety is myself! I take on too much and then try to convince myself and everyone else I have it in control! For everyone saying, Yes we know! That comment wasn't a poll question! So any how, that is what our Monday looks like right now! We haven't stepped a foot outside the door yet, out there it may look different! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment