IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, December 19, 2010

Good morning!

Actually, my morning started around 2am! I have lived with migraine headaches since I was little and trust me when I say the stress doesn't help me control them. Usually I know when I am getting one and can take something before it gets too bad, but we didn't have a single Tylenol or Ibuprofen anywhere! By 2:45am I was scrounging up nickels, dimes and pennies to go to the gas station to buy travel packets of Excedrin! $1.42 for 4 pills!!Kate Lynn has not been sleeping so she tagged along for the 3am ride! As we got to the truck, I noticed the parking lot was quite full. Our hotel has a Waffle House right next to it (like Denny's, I think) and there was a line! Who knew at 3am you would have a line at the Waffle House? And who is up eating at that time any how, apparently allot of people! This morning we do not have anything planned. We have very little gas in the truck, so unless I have a job interview or there is a Doctor's appointment we have to stay put! I am disappointed that we were unable to make it too church though! The big project of the day will not to go stir crazy and get into each other's hair! The hotel's pool and hot tub have been green for 2 days! And unfortunately for the girls, we have a large group of traveling construction workers staying here. After they arrive back to the hotel, a few of them get pretty drunk and have made some inappropriate comments to the girls! So, the girls are unable to even go to the gym unless we know these guys aren't there! We may go for a walk later as a family, no solo walks here! Maybe we will find a pine branch we can drag back, throw it in the ice bucket, put a few ornaments on it (ours are in that truck somewhere!) and call it Christmas! Our very own Charlie Brown Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment