IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, December 11, 2010

Editing

I have posted some pictures on my blog sight. Scroll through to see them! I am still figuring this whole thing out!
Just to update you as to what we are up to; Today we drove all over looking for more rentals, nothing! That's OK, we really liked the house I mentioned on my last posting! We found no other ways to raise the money we need to move into the extended stay Inn for the week next week! Our spirits are very low tonight! Tonight we will try to enjoy our last night with Shawn's Aunt and Uncle! Tomorrow I  guess we will use the money we were saving to stay at the Inn and go buy some blankets, lots of blankets! We are going to need them, looks like we will be sleeping in the truck! Our hope and  prayer is that it will be only until Wednesday, and that then we will have finally received the financial benefits that I applied for on October 1st! 3 nights in the truck does not sound like it is going to be a whole lot of fun!! And to only to add to the upset, we have to move around parking lot to parking lot! What joy it will be, us all bundled up in the truck watching folks going about their Christmas shopping around us! I know I sound like a Grinch and/or a Scrooge!! I better pray God grants some joy into my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment