IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just a Thought!

Sitting here grouchy and feeling sorry for myself, something in the paper caught my attention. It is something I often think about during this Christmas. Jesus, Son of God, was born homeless. His situation was far more difficult than ours. His life was in danger and he had to travel far with his Mother and Father, as an infant. Christ the child was born in a barn, surrounded by animals, nestled in feeding trough, with straw! In actualityy, we are honoring that first Christmas in our very situation. Our meager goal is to find a home and me a job. When he was born his purpose was layed out before him and meant dying! He accepted his situation and circumstances, I think I can cope with ours! But, I am going to have to lean on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment